Memphis AC Installation & Replacement
New and Replacement Systems
When is it time to consider buying “new?” Here are a few telltale
signs indicating your current system is on the downside:
- Sudden spikes in your utility bills
- Uneven temperatures from room to room
- Excess noise, either from your outside condensing unit or ductwork
- When your system is at least 10 years old and hasn’t been well-maintained
Remember: the average lifespan of a home comfort system is 12-15 years.
After that, it’s a good idea to consider purchasing a new and more
When you do, you can start looking right here. At Conway Services, we are
experienced and expert installers for central air conditioning, ductless
air, heat pumps, plus central heating systems. We also install electric
Before we install, we conduct thorough heat/loss calculations and other
in home “investigative” work to help make sure:
- Your new system is just the right size for maximum energy efficiency and
a longer system lifespan
- Your ducts are properly sealed to prevent air from escaping into your attic,
and other unwanted spaces
- Other air leaks are properly addressed
- That you have the comfort you need in every occupied area of your home
- That you receive proper insulation
Bottom line, we design and install home comfort systems to perform at their
energy efficient best for a very long time. In fact, our install team
is the BEST INSTALL TEAM ACROSS THE SOUTHERN UNITED STATES! Scoring a
PERFECT TEN as one of Home Depot’s installation companies.
Just take a look at our award-winning install team, winners of The Home
Depot 2015 HVAC Award of Highest Customer Satisfaction in the Southern Division.
We also offer several optional heating and air conditioning system enhancements
to help you enjoy greater indoor comfort:
Multiple zones so you are only heating and cooling the parts of your home you use most often.
Programmable thermostats so you’re not wasting energy when no one’s at home
Whole-house air filtration systems to remove up to 99% of all indoor air pollutants for easier and healthier
breathing, and to remove dust from your home. Read more about our
indoor air quality services
Contact Conway Services TODAY for a Free New System Estimate!
For added comfort and convenience – plus years of worry-free indoor
comfort – contact the Conway Services air conditioning and heating