Memphis AC Installation & Replacement
High Caliber Air Conditioning Installation Services
Living without air conditioning is downright miserable, especially during the height of summer. There is nowhere to escape from the heat and blackout curtains can only help so much, so you finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase a new AC unit. With so many HVAC companies out there, finding the right company that offers the perfect combination of quality products, outstanding services, and affordable prices can seem overwhelming, but there is no better AC installation and replacement company in town than Conway Services. We have been keeping Memphis cool for over 25 years, utilizing our extensive knowledge and experience to ensure the best results. From brand-new installations to air conditioning replacement services, you can count on us to help make your summer a cool one.
Common Signs of Troubled AC Units
There are several telltale signs to watch out for that may indicate your current system is on the downside:
- Sudden spikes in your utility bills
- Uneven temperatures from room to room
- No cool air or poor air flow coming out of the vents
- Trouble with your thermostat
- Moisture or leakage around or near your system
- Excess noise, either from your outside condensing unit or ductwork
- Strange smells coming from AC vents
- When your system is at least 10 years old and hasn’t been well-maintained
Remember: the average lifespan of a home comfort system is 12-15 years. After that, it’s a good idea to consider purchasing a new and more efficient system.
Repair vs New Install
If you are trying to decide whether to simply repair your air conditioner or install a new one, here are some key things to consider:
- If your system is more than 10 years old and repair costs are approaching 50% of the value of the system, then replacement is probably the way to go.
- You can save 20%-40% on your cooling costs.
- Newer systems come with warranties and can lead to tax credits and incentives on high-efficiency models
- A new air conditioner will do a better job of controlling temperature and humidity
Best Products and Air Conditioning Enhancements
Not only does Conway Services offer the highest quality air conditioning products on the market, but we also offer a variety of system enhancements for your enjoyment, including:
- Multiple zones
- Programmable thermostats
- Whole-house filtration systems
Award-Winning Air Conditioning Installation Team
At Conway Services, we are dedicated to designing and installing home comfort systems that maximize energy efficiency and are built to last. Our technicians take a great deal of pride in the quality of their installation services, which is how Conway Services received the prestigious title of “Best Install Team Across the Southern United States” and the Home Depot 2015 HVAC Award of Highest Customer Satisfaction in the Southern Division. We also scored a perfect “10” as one of Home Depot’s installation companies. With credentials such as these, you can rest assured that you are working with the best air conditioning replacement team in town, so give us a call today!
$2,600 savings on a High-Efficiency Heating & Cooling System with Whole Home Air Cleaner, Nest Protect & Nest Thermostat
Save $1,200 off purchase and installation of 16 SEER+ cooling and heating system. Purchase and installation of system required to receive Nest Protect and Nest Pro Learning Thermostat valued up to $600 and whole home air cleaner valued at $800 at no additional cost. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. #license#.
Offer expires: #expDate#