If it’s summer and you have unbearable levels of indoor humidity, chances are you already know why: either you don’t have central air conditioning or your system is getting on in years and just isn’t getting rid of the humidity like it used to.
Great, you might be thinking, but now what? Well, if you do have central air but you’re not ready to replace it, there’s still a simple and affordable solution: a whole-house dehumidifier that works in conjunction with your AC system to enhance your family’s indoor comfort. You’ll also save money on your electricity bill since, with lower humidity, you’ll feel cooler at a higher temperature setting.
Here’s what else you can expect from a modern and efficient whole-house dehumidifier:
- A “fan cycling” feature that effectively maintains humidity and temperature levels right where you want them while eliminating hot and cold spots. Fan cycling also helps improve overall air quality.
- The ability to remove at least 90 pints of water per day.
- Automatic sensor for regulating the intensity of dehumidification.
- Automatic drainage so you don’t have to manually drain the water it collects.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
For more information about a whole-house dehumidifier for your home and all the good, it can do you, contact Conway Services today. At your request, we can even come out to your home and take measurements so we can recommend exactly the right size dehumidifier to match your home comfort needs.