Whether it’s a cute as a button ranch or a sprawling estate, one thing is for sure – home is where the heart is. So in honor of Valentine’s Day, we’ve come up with some fun and even simple ways to show your home a little love this time of year. Or any other time of year for that matter.
- Shower it with gifts. You don’t have to spend a fortune. Bring home a bouquet of roses or whatever your favorite flowers are. A colorful arrangement can instantly brighten up a room, especially during these gloomy winter days. Or how about new throw pillows for the couch or a new duvet for your bed? If budget allows, how about a shiny new appliance or a new living or dining room set?
- Give it a makeover. You don’t need to spend any money to give your home a much needed makeover. Rearrange your furniture placement for an entirely different look. Or simply take down every painting and decorative item and rearrange them. Maybe you’ll realize that less is more and you’ll end up putting only half of the pieces back. This will allow you to swap things out a few times a year, whenever you want a different wallscape.
- Try a new palette. One of the easiest and least expensive ways to change the look and feel of a room is with paint. From soft and subdued or bold and vibrant, paint can make your space fit your personality and style. With the variety of paints and primers on the market today, you don’t have to stop at your walls, either.
- Give it the spa treatment. Ok, so it’s not quite as relaxing as getting a massage or facial, but chances are your home could benefit from a deep cleanse. If budget allows, hire a professional service to take care of those tasks you dread, like washing the windows, steam-cleaning the carpets, or just a thorough scrubbing from top to bottom.
- Give it a check-up. Showing someone you care means making sure they’re healthy. You can do the same with your home by scheduling important inspections and tune-ups when the season comes. If you haven’t done so yet, call a qualified heating specialist for a heating inspection now. Come spring, do the same for your air conditioning system. These check-ups not only will ensure that your home comfort systems are operating at max efficiency, they’ll actually add years to their lifespan.
Speaking of heating and cooling system check-ups, we’re just the people to get the job done. And remember, max efficiency translates into lower utility costs, and who doesn’t want some extra hard-earned cash put back in their pockets. If it’s been a year or longer since either system was last professionally cleaned and inspected, why contact Conway Services today. It’s an act of true love toward your home and family if ever there was one.